Good Thyme is a new restaurant in Dixieland (an eclectic neighborhood south of Downtown Lakeland) and we’re giving it 5 stars because the food is amazing, the staff is super friendly and they are in a great location – next door to Concord Coffee. When you visit one, be sure to stop by the other.
If you are looking for fresh, healthy meals, Good Thyme is definitely the place for you. If your friend or family member is not so health conscious, bring them too. While I order healthy vegan and vegetarian meals, my coworkers and friends enjoy the Ham, Egg and Cheese Biscuit, Fried Chicken Sandwich (they call them Stacks) and the Braised Beef Sandwich.
Good Thyme is a walk-up, order and take-away style restaurant with outdoor seating. You can order online for quicker service.
What We Order
My favorite breakfast order is the Power Bowl - root vegetables, onions, mushrooms, red peppers, spinach, hot sauce, tamari, nutritional yeast, fried eggs and I ask to add Good Thyme’s house made spicy andouille seitan. During my first visit, I said to my coworker, “this is just as good, if not BETTER, than my breakfast at Malibu Farm! And it’s half the price.” (I had returned from California the week prior to our visit.)
On this day, my coworker ordered the Fried Chicken Sandwich and she loved it.
For lunch I order Stir Fry – cauliflower rice, onions, red peppers, fresh corn, carrots, mushrooms, peas and with a fried egg. So filling. So good.
Krazy Kombucha & Concord Coffee
Good Thyme serves locally made, Krazy Kombucha in assorted flavors. Raspberry is my favorite but Mango is great too. As mentioned before, Good Thyme is next to Concord Coffee so if you are picking up breakfast, head over to Concord for a Flat White or Iced Espresso. You are welcome to stay and eat breakfast in the coffee shop or outside in the breezeway.
Good Thyme offers bottled water, La Croix and Coke products.
Good Thyme Menu
Think comfort food - healthy and not. Good Thyme has three menus: breakfast, lunch and in-between. The breakfast and lunch menus are divided between Stacks and Bowls while the in-between menu has a bit of both and some snack items.
Sample of Breakfast Items
- Vegan Biscuit – choice of blackberry jam or vegan gravy. You can add spicy andouille seitan.
- Fried Chicken Biscuit – made with honey from Lakeland.
- Power Sandwich – egg whites, cheddar, grilled onions, Good Thyme greens, hot sauce, tamari, nutritional yeast on wheat berry bread. You can add ham or bacon.
- Vegan Bowl – 2 vegan biscuits, vegan gravy. You can add spicy andouille seitan.
- Acai Bowl – fresh fruit, toasted coconut, chia seeds, granola and honey.
Sample of Lunch Items
- Brie & Apple Stack – blackberry jam, green apple, Good Thyme greens on a baguette. You can add ham.
- Braised Beef Stack – fontina cheese, pickled red onion, Good Thyme greens, red pepper mayo on a baguette.
- Grilled Chicken Stack – bacon, Thomasville tomme, tomato, Good Thyme greens, red pepper mayo on a baguette.
- Poke Bowl – marinated tuna steak, grilled pineapple, cucumber, roasted cashews, sticky rice, wasabi mayo, chives and wonton strips.
- Florida Bowl – romaine, orange and grapefruit supremes, sunflower seeds, tomato, avocado spread, pickled red onions, orange vinaigrette. You can add grilled chicken.
Sample of In-Between Items
- Granola – house yogurt, fresh fruit, blackberry jam, chia seed and Lakeland honey.
- Chicken Salad Wrap – Good Thyme greens, pickled carrots. Served with root chips.
Good Thyme Lakeland Details
Good Thyme is open from 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday – Friday. You can find their full menu on Facebook and order online at GoodThymeLkld.com.
Address: 1037 Dixieland Mall Ln, Lakeland, Florida