The Lakeland Flying Tigers, a Class A Advanced affiliate of the Detroit Tigers since 1967, play at the recently renovated Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium in Lakeland, April 5 - September 2.
If you're looking for something to do with the entire family or ten of your closest friends, check out the Lakeland Flying Tigers home game schedule. The Flying Tigers are based in Lakeland and play at Publix Field at Joker Marchant Stadium. This stadium doubles as the spring training home of the Detroit Tigers.
4th of July Celebration
On July 4, the Flying Tigers will take on the Jupiter Hammerheads at 5:00 p.m. That night, celebrate the Fourth with the largest fireworks show in Lakeland following the game. The Sofa Kings will perform between the game and fireworks.
Lakeland plays in the Florida State League and has been the Class A Advanced affiliate of the Tigers since 1967, one of the longest unbroken affiliate relationships currently existing.
Scroll down for Weekly Special Promotions.
- June 1 vs. Daytona, 5:00 PM
- June 2 vs. Daytona, 6:00 PM
- June 3 vs. Daytona, 1:00 PM
- June 8 vs. St. Lucie, 6:30 PM
- June 9 vs. St. Lucie, 6:00 PM
- June 10 vs. St. Lucie, 1:00 PM
- June 11 vs. Jupiter, 6:30 PM
- June 12 vs. Jupiter, 6:30 PM
- June 13 vs. Jupiter, 6:30 PM
- June 14 vs. Jupiter, 10:30 AM
- June 26 vs. Charlotte, 6:30 PM
- June 27 vs. Charlotte, 6:30 PM
- June 28 vs. Charlotte, 6:30 PM
- July 4 vs. Jupiter, 5:00 PM
- July 5 vs. Jupiter, 6:30 PM
- July 6 vs. Tampa, 6:30 PM
- July 7 vs. Tampa, 6:00 PM
- July 8 vs. Tampa, 1:00 PM
- July 13 vs. Fort Myers, 6:30 PM
- July 14 vs. Fort Myers, 6:00 PM
- July 15 vs. Fort Myers, 1:00 PM
- July 23 vs. Dunedin, 6:30 PM
- July 24 vs. Dunedin, 6:30 PM
- July 25 vs. Dunedin, 6:30 PM
- July 27 vs. Clearwater, 6:30 PM
- July 28 vs. Clearwater, 6:00 PM
- July 29 vs. Clearwater, 1:00 PM
- August 6 vs. Fort Myers, 6:30 PM
- August 7 vs. Fort Myers, 6:30 PM
- August 8 vs. Fort Myers, 6:30 PM
- August 13 vs. Daytona, 6:30 PM
- August 14 vs. Daytona, 6:30 PM
- August 15 vs. Daytona, 6:30 PM
- August 16 vs. Daytona, 6:30 PM
- August 17 vs. Florida, 6:30 PM
- August 18 vs. Florida, 6:00 PM
- August 19 vs. Florida, 1:00 PM
- August 27 vs. St. Lucie, 6:30 PM
- August 28 vs. St. Lucie, 6:30 PM
- August 29 vs. St. Lucie, 6:30 PM
- August 30 vs. St. Lucie, 6:30 PM
- August 31 vs. Palm Beach, 6:30 PM
- September 1 vs. Palm Beach, 6:00 PM
- September 2 vs. Palm Beach, 11:00 AM
Weekly Special Promotions
Every Monday night $1 Hot Dogs all night long.
Are you a Bingo fan? Join us every Tuesday Night for fun and prizes as we play our version of Bingo, baseball style, known as Baseball Wingo. All fans receive a complimentary bingo card as they enter the gate.
Excludes April 24 and May 8.
Make sure and come hungry every Wednesday night. Fans receive a ticket and all-you-can-eat for just $10-$12 in advance (does not include drinks). Enjoy all the hot dogs, hamburgers, Little Ceasar's pizza, polish sausages, popcorn, pretzels, and chips you can eat from 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. In addition, select Wednesday nights will feature food from a participating restaurant, while supplies last.
Fans can enjoy 1/2 price select draft beer, wine and frozen drinks along with $1 small sodas during select Thursday home games. Alcohol sales will begin at 5:30 p.m. and end at the conclusion of the 7th inning.
On select Friday nights the Flying Tigers will be giving away a premium item with a paid admission.
Families can enjoy the MetroPCS Family 4-Pack on Friday nights and receive 4 game tickets, 4 hot dogs and 4 sodas for only $32! Vouchers are available at the MetroPCS corporate store located at 3137 US Highway 98 North, Lakeland, FL 33805.
Enjoy a post-game fireworks show after select Saturday games.
All children ages 12 and under may play catch on the field prior to the game (beginning at 12pm until approximately 12:20 pm), and run the bases following the game (weather permitting).
All fans receive a voucher for a complimentary small soft serve sundae of your choice, courtesy of the 98 North Dairy Queen (5100 U.S. Highway 98 North). Valid in store only.
Enjoy brunch in our all-new 34 Club with an all-you-can-eat menu (menu rotates weekly) from 12 p.m. - 3 p.m. along with $3 Mimosas and Bloody Marys. The 34 Club features outdoor padded seats in the shade and indoor seating. Tickets are $24 in advance or $27 day of game. For more information, please call the box office at (863) 413-4140.
The complete game schedule can be found at lakelandflyingtigers.com.
Tickets for all home games are available by calling the Flying Tigers at 863-686-8075 or visiting LakelandFlyingTigers.com. Advance sale box seat tickets are $9.00 and reserved seats are $6.00. Seniors 60 and over, children 12 and under and active military personnel receive a $1.00 discount.
Day of game tickets (excluding Monday’s) are an additional $3.00. Saturday tickets are an additional $1.00. Wednesday All-You-Can-Eat tickets are $12.00 for box seats and $10.00 for reserved seats (in advance). Monday tickets are $1.00. Parking is FREE.Buy Tickets
If you have questions, call 863-686-8075.