As a Hotel Partner for the Outback Bowl, Streamsong® Resort is offering a limited number of exclusive Stay & Play Fairways & Football Packages on December 29, 2019 - January 2, 2020, which allows guests to play Florida’s highest rated golf collection while enjoying seats to one of the most anticipated New Year’s Day bowl games.
Streamsong® Resort in central Florida is kick-starting the New Year as an official Hotel Partner of the 2020 Outback Bowl, featuring the Auburn Tigers and Minnesota Golden Gophers.
About Streamsong® Resort
Streamsong® Resort features 3 awe-inspiring golf courses, guided bass fishing, sumptuous dining and ethereal spa experiences. The Resort is looking forward to welcoming Minnesota and Auburn fans along with anyone else who loves playing bucket-list golf while enjoying one of the best bowl experiences in all of college football.
Stay & Play Fairways & Football Packages
The Streamsong Fairways & Football package includes the following:
- 3-night luxury guestroom accommodations in Streamsong’s lakeside Lodge
- 36 holes of golf on your choice of Streamsong’s highly acclaimed courses – Streamsong Red, Streamsong Blue and Streamsong Black
- lower-level ticket to the 2020 Outback Bowl
- breakfast each day in your choice of Streamsong’s award-winning restaurants
- game day stadium tailgate party
- scheduled transportation to and from the Outback Bowl
- New Year’s Eve champagne room delivery
- commemorative Streamsong gift
- 20% discount on spa services, guided bass fishing and sporting clays
Single or Double Occupancy
- The 3-night package for one person is $2,000. This package is for one guest and includes one ticket to the Outback Bowl.
- The 3-night package for two people (two guests sharing one room) is $2,900 and includes two tickets to the Outback Bowl.
Book the Package
Get ready for fairways, football and warm Florida sunshine. There is limited availability for these packages. To experience Streamsong and the 2020 Outback Bowl, go to streamsongresort.com.