Cooking with STEAM at Explorations V Children's Museum
Mar 20, 2017
- Mar 24, 2017
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Explorations V Children's Museum presents Cooking with STEAM - Kid concoctions from the Kitchen, a Spring Break camp in Downtown Lakeland. Cooking uses Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM) every day. Practice and put those skills to work with Kid Concoctions from the Kitchen. Taste-testing and all recipes included with each session.
- Monday - Chocolate Lover's ONLY!
- Tuesday - Microwave Magic
- Wednesday - Berry Delicious
- Thursday - Pickling & Preserving
- Friday - Homemade Dog & Cat Treats