Lakeland Flying Tigers
Apr 7, 2016
If you're looking for something to do with the entire family or ten of your closest friends, plan to attend a Lakeland Flying Tigers home game. The Flying Tigers are based in Lakeland and play at Historic Henley Field during the 2016 season. Why Henley Field, you ask? Joker Marchant Stadium, where the Flying Tigers usually play, is currently undergoing renovations.
The Lakeland Flying Tigers play in the Florida State League and has been the Class A Advanced affiliate of the Tigers since 1967, one of the longest unbroken affiliate relationships currently existing.
The 2016 season runs from April 7 to September 3. Games begin at 10:30 a.m., Noon, 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
For the complete schedule and week night promotions, read our blog post: Lakeland Flying Tigers Baseball.
April Home Schedule
- April 7 vs. Tampa, 6:00 p.m.
- April 9 vs. Tampa, 6:00 p.m.
- April 10 vs. Tampa, 1:00 p.m.
- April 11 vs. Jupiter, TBD
- April 12 vs. Jupiter, 6:00 p.m.
- April 13 vs. Jupiter, 6:00 p.m.
- April 14 vs. Jupiter, 6:00 p.m.
- April 19 vs. Brevard County, 6:00 p.m.
- April 20 vs. Brevard County, 6:00 p.m.
- April 21 vs. Brevard County, 10:30 a.m.
- April 22 vs. Dunedin, 6:00 p.m.
- April 23 vs. Dunedin, 6:00 p.m.
- April 24 vs. Dunedin, 1:00 p.m.