Lunch & Learn: Exploring Cuba
Oct 5, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join Bok Tower Gardens Director of Horticulture Greg Kramer as he takes you on an armchair journey to Cuba. Greg will share highlights from his recent trip exploring Cuba's natural and cultural wonders.
Lunch & Learn Series
Gardening in Florida is very different than in other parts of the U.S., but can be productive and fun if you know how! Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales is proud to partner with the University of Florida's IFAS Extension Service to provide programs that enable Florida residents to learn the best practices and methods to garden successfully in this unique environment.
Bring your favorite lunch, picnic in the Gardens, or opt for a fresh choice from the Blue Palmetto Café. All Lunch & Learn events are included with general admission and free to members.
- September 7 - The Secrets of Antique Heart Cypress
- September 21 - Florida-Friendly Landscaping
- October 19 - Natural Products for Pest Control
- November 2 - Proper Pruning
- December 7 - Holiday Color with Plants
- January 4 - Growing and Cooking with Common Herbs