Lunch & Learn: Holiday Color with Plants
Dec 7, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Horticulture experts at UF/IFAS Extension will teach you how to incorporate your plants into your holiday décor as well as what plants will add a festive flair to your yard during the holiday season.
Lunch & Learn Series
Gardening in Florida is very different than in other parts of the U.S., but can be productive and fun if you know how! Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales is proud to partner with the University of Florida's IFAS Extension Service to provide programs that enable Florida residents to learn the best practices and methods to garden successfully in this unique environment.
Bring your favorite lunch, picnic in the Gardens, or opt for a fresh choice from the Blue Palmetto Café. All Lunch & Learn events are included with general admission and free to members.
- September 7 - The Secrets of Antique Heart Cypress
- September 21 - Florida-Friendly Landscaping
- October 5 - Exploring Cuba
- October 19 - Natural Products for Pest Control
- November 2 - Proper Pruning
- January 4 - Growing and Cooking with Common Herbs