Lunch & Learn: Proper Pruning
Nov 2, 2016
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Pruning landscape trees and shrubs can be difficult to do properly. Horticulture experts at UF/IFAS Extension will teach to when and how to prune common landscape plants for optimum health and appearance.
Lunch & Learn Series
Gardening in Florida is very different than in other parts of the U.S., but can be productive and fun if you know how! Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales is proud to partner with the University of Florida's IFAS Extension Service to provide programs that enable Florida residents to learn the best practices and methods to garden successfully in this unique environment.
Bring your favorite lunch, picnic in the Gardens, or opt for a fresh choice from the Blue Palmetto Café. All Lunch & Learn events are included with general admission and free to members.
- September 7 - The Secrets of Antique Heart Cypress
- September 21 - Florida-Friendly Landscaping
- October 5 - Exploring Cuba
- October 19 - Natural Products for Pest Control
- December 7 - Holiday Color with Plants
- January 4 - Growing and Cooking with Common Herbs