Peace River Folk Festival
Nov 16, 2019
- Nov 17, 2019
Peace River Folk Festival in historic Fort Meade will give bluegrass and country music lovers a day of pure satisfying, toe-tapping entertainment. The event will begin at Noon on Saturday, November 16 with an hour of local talent and then moving into bluegrass and country favorites for the rest of the day.
Re-enactment of the 1864 Battle of Bowlegs Creek (The Cow Battle) is presented at 2 pm on Saturday and Sunday. There will be vendors and living history camps throughout weekend with the park opening at 8:30 a.m.
Schedule of Events
- 8:30 a.m. on Saturday: Park Opens
- Noon - 9:00 p.m. on Saturday: Bluegrass & Country Music
- 2:00 p.m. on Saturday: Cow Battle Re-Enactment
- 8:30 a.m. on Sunday: Park Opens
- 2:00 p.m. on Sunday: Cow Battle Re-Enactment
To see a list of bands and the full performance schedule, go to fortmeadeflmuseum.com.