Modern, sophisticated and meticulous in detail, The Lodge at Streamsong features 216 spacious guestrooms and suites that have floor-to-ceiling louvered windows that offer striking sunrise or sunset lake views. The design of the guestrooms are the creation of Alberto Alfonso of Alfonso Architects, an award-winning innovative design firm with offices in the United States and Italy. Each of the rooms is highlighted by original Alberto Alfonso paintings that were inspired to reflect Streamsong’s natural surroundings.
Guestrooms in The Lodge at Streamsong are well appointed and spacious, with sleeping and lounge areas separated by a handsome wood entertainment and work station, giving the feeling that each guestroom is a suite. Queen and king-size beds with luxurious linens, plush robes, tea kettles, a selection of reading books and boutique amenities ensures that no detail is overlooked and every expectation is met.
For an exclusive retreat Streamsong offers the Clubhouse at Streamsong, which features 12 guestrooms stunningly situated at the top of the Streamsong Red/Streamsong Blue clubhouse and in the heart of all the action, both on and off the greens. The guestrooms, also designed by Alberto Alfonso, have spectacular views overlooking the golf courses windswept dunes, and across the vast Florida horizon. Groups staying in the Clubhouse at Streamsong have access to the Albatross Room to host special events. The Albatross rooms provides the perfect hospitality setting with card tables, multiple big screen televisions, comfortable furnishings, a bar area and billiards table.
Conference and Meeting Spaces
Streamsong Resort offers an inspirational, distraction-free environment with 25,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, and the ability to reconnect with nature through the more than 50,000 square feet of al fresco outdoor event spaces. Many of the indoor spaces provide a connection to the spectacular scenery through outdoor terraces, floor to ceiling windows or adjoining outdoor event lawns.
Since the opening of The Lodge at Streamsong in 2015 the resort’s natural surroundings, customer service focus, attention to detail and attentive event execution staff have earned many national accolades including:
- 2019 & 2017 Platinum Choice Awards for Best Golf Resort – Smart Meetings
- 2018 Platinum Choice Award for Best Executive Retreat – Smart Meetings
- Readers’ Choice Award – ConventionSouth Magazine
- Five Golf Resorts for Groups that Don’t Golf – Successful Meetings
- 2016 Greens of Distinction, Corporate & Hospitality Excellence – Corporate & Incentive Travel
- Sustainable Greens – Meetings Today
- Four Golf Resorts for Groups that Don’t Golf – Incentive Magazine
- 2015 Greens of Distinction, Outstanding Golf Resort – Corporate & Incentive Travel
- 2015 Best Golf and Spa Resort for Groups – American Group Travel Awards
- 2016 Silver Magellan Award – Travel Weekly
- Circle of Excellence – Trip Advisor
The 13 indoor meeting spaces will accommodate from 10 to 600 attendees in complete comfort and privacy, with all general session and breakout rooms being conveniently clustered for effective program flow. The main conference center offers 14,000 square feet of conference and meeting space, and includes the largest meeting space, Commons Hall and flexible breakout rooms. The conference center features a separate and distinct entry from the main resort lobby, ensuring privacy for guests and attendees alike.
Many of Streamsong Resort’s meeting venues make it somewhat difficult to focus on the work at hand. Located on the top floor of The Lodge, with endless views across the horizon, the Pegasus room features floor to ceiling windows and a 1200 sq. ft. terrace. The Pegasus Room is the perfect venue for sunset hospitality receptions. The Canyon Lake Room and Cork Room both provide sweeping vistas across the Streamsong Red and Streamsong Blue golf courses, and the room’s lakeside terrace provides the perfect setting to close out the day’s busy meeting schedule. For those events looking to break away from the conference rooms, and bring their events outdoors, will relish the 6,600 sq. ft. covered breezeway and 40,000 sq. ft. Breezeway Lawn with its lakefront view and cozy fire pits. Another popular outdoor option is offered by utilizing the 5,500 sq. ft. Commons Hall Terrace and the expansive Commons Lawn that offers your attendees to “spread their wings” and enjoy Central Florida’s abundant sunshine and fresh air.
Streamsong Resort is fully equipped to successfully execute a wide variety of events. Indoor and outdoor meeting and conference spaces can be combined and customized to your specific requirements. Streamsong’s event coordinators are available to guide you through every step of the planning and execution process, and their professional staff is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to ensure that every detail will be met to perfection. The Streamsong culinary team also offers an array of dining options, catering menus and custom food and beverage services that will be sure to please every palette. On the technical side, Streamsong’s audiovisual capabilities, high speed WiFi and lighting services, guarantee every technical requirement is efficiently executed for each event.
Dining at Streamsong Resort
Streamsong Resort offers six distinctive dining options located throughout the 228 room resort. Each restaurant provides a unique experience and setting that contributes to the enjoyment of each meal.
- Restaurant Fifty-Nine at the Clubhouse – Serving a traditional breakfast service and varied lunch menu each day. Each evening Restaurant Fifty-Nine transforms into a fine dining experience offering USDA Prime beef and fresh seafood served with a helping serving of dramatic views of Streamsong’s legendary golf courses.
- P2O5 – Providing an elegant backdrop for casual dining all day long. Classic American dishes are served with clever sides and starters like horseradish onion rings, blue crab grits, or truffle tots.
- SottoTerra – Open only for dinner, SottoTerra provides expert presentations of classic Italian cuisine in an intimate and luxurious setting featuring white marble, and linen. SottoTerra also offers an exclusive Chef’s Table dining experience for groups of up to 12 guests.
- Bone Valley Tavern – Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, The Bone Valley Tavern is a genuine Gastropub featuring a selection of reinvented and artfully refined pub classics along with some original culinary creations.
- Fragmentary Blue – Nothing can top a lite bite and cocktail with a view. The 360° panorama views of the Central Florida sunset from atop the Lodge’s 6th floor are as breathtaking especially when enjoying the restaurant’s shared tapas style plates, craft beers and handcrafted cocktails.
- Hemy’s – Hemy’s is Streamsong’s intimate outdoor full service poolside bar serving a relaxed lunch menu that includes salads, wraps and savory snacks.
Streamsong Resorts amenities are focused around Central Florida’s natural environment and abundance of open spaces. Whether you are incorporating Streamsong’s resort amenities into your conference agenda, or offering them as an opportunity to recharge your attendee’s batteries during their stay, Streamsong offers guests a combination of distinctive elements delivered in a personalized style.
- Golf – Streamsong Resort’s golf offerings are the defining feature that sets Streamsong apart for all other golf resorts. The Resort’s three golf courses are all ranked in the top 30 in Golfweek’s Top 100 Courses You Can Play, one of only two resorts in North America to be able to make that claim. Streamsong Resort’s Red Course, designed by Bill Coore and Ben Crenshaw, the Blue Course designed by Tom Doak and the Black Course designed by Gil Hanse, utilize the natural contours, sand dunes and native grasses to offer a golf experience that is reminiscent of the links-style courses of the British Isles. Built upon reclaimed phosphate mining land, Streamsong’s courses are atypical of most Florida golf courses. Streamsong’s Courses trade the typical palm trees, manicured flower beds, beach sand bunkers and house lined fairways for towering sand dunes, expansive waste areas, native grasses and sweeping vistas across the Central Florida horizon.
- Spa – AcquaPietra, the European-style grotto spa at Streamsong offers a tranquil sanctuary of inner calm, serenity, and beauty. AcquaPietra is an opulent retreat providing unparalleled spa and lifestyle programs that featuring eight indoor treatment rooms and six unique pool experiences, as well as a hair and nail salon that will exceed expectations. From an extensive selection of spa services and wellness products, the spa staff delivers expert service with unsurpassed attention to detail to relax and revitalize your mind, body, and spirit.
- Fishing – Located in the “Largemouth Bass Capitol of the World” it is only fitting that Streamsong Resort offers on-site guided trophy bass fishing. Just a short walk, and within view of the lakeside Lodge is a veritable fisherman’s paradise. The pristine lakes offer unparalleled fishing and outstanding views, with a lakefront fishing dock where you’ll meet our skilled bass guides and embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Pool and fitness – Strengthen the body, mind and spirit with an array of health and wellness activities including tennis courts and an on-site fitness center that features a variety of cardio and strength training equipment. For those looking to enjoy the panoramic views and relax can spend time in the lakeside infinity pool, or lounge in your private poolside cabana.
- Additional Outdoor Pursuits – If you’re in search of more land-based physical pursuits, explore the hiking trails at Streamsong and see another side of Florida’s natural wonders and wildlife. Discover the activities and adventures that Streamsong has to offer today. Streamsong’s unique setting offers you the opportunity to enjoy the outdoor archery course or shoot sporting clays over a variety of natural landscapes, under the supervision of Streamsong’s certified instructors.