LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat
Get Beachy at LEGOLAND Beach Resort. Stay in a LEGO bungalow, cool off in the pool, have fun in the sandy play area, and more.
LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat offers a great new way for families and friends to stay and play at LEGOLAND Florida Resort during their Central Florida vacation. This multi-day vacation spot is #BuiltForKids. Conveniently located adjacent to the popular theme park, the all-new accommodations combine the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets while offering picturesque lake views from nearly every sun-kissed corner.
The fun begins almost immediately, thanks to a speedy, drive-through check-in service that will take you from your car to your cove in minutes. Drive-through check-in is designed to make staying at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat as carefree as a day at the beach.
Lakeside Resort Bungalows
Located three-quarters of a mile from the theme park entrance on the tranquil shores of Lake Dexter in Winter Haven, the vacation oasis is the first of its kind among the seven LEGOLAND resorts worldwide. Each cove has its own outdoor play area within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, where mom and dad can relax while kids romp and run.
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, the 83 LEGO bungalows offer 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. They’re an ideal solution for larger families and groups traveling together, or for those seeking a whole new way to vacation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Resort Ammenities at LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat highlights also include:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner are available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building activity where kids can contribute their own original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the entire site, indoors and out.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
- Opening less than two years after the debut of the popular 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel, and with its own unique, outdoor-themed amenities, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat more than doubles on-site accommodations and gives guests great new reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
The wildly popular LEGOLAND Hotel, a five-story tower with 152 LEGO themed rooms and suites, opened in May 2015. With the opening of LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, this Florida vacation spot is the first LEGOLAND resort in North America to offer two highly immersive on-site resorts with distinctly unique LEGO theming.
LEGO NINJAGO The Ride
LEGO NINJAGO® World, which opened in early 2017, adds an immersive area filled with several hands-on, outdoor activities where kids can sharpen their ninja skills before the ultimate showdown on LEGO NINJAGO The Ride, a dazzling new attraction that blends 3D computer animation, “4D” effects and groundbreaking technology never seen outside a LEGOLAND theme park.
More Kid-Friendly Things To Do in Polk County
Want to do even more than visit LEGOLAND® Florida Resort during your Central Florida vacation? Check out these other kid-friendly destinations. You may also be interested in LEGOLAND® Water Park, Hammock Hollow Children's Garden at Bok Tower Gardens, or Winter Haven.