Central Florida’s Polk County offers many ideal wedding locations, including the beautiful gardens surrounding a national landmark at Bok Tower Gardens, Frank Lloyd Wright’s Annie Pfeiffer Chapel at Florida Southern College, Hollis Garden, located on picturesque Lake Mirror in Lakeland, and country/western-themed weddings at Westgate River Ranch Resort. If you’re looking for one-of-a-kind facilities that blending Old Hollywood glamour with modern elegance, consider Capernaum Lakeside Lodge & Conference Center or Fantasy of Flight.
A Few More of Our Favorite Wedding Venues in Polk County
- RP Funding Center
- Venue 650
- The Terrace Hotel
- Streamsong Resort
- Outback Oasis
- Town Manor Bed & Breakfast
- The Garden Ballroom
- Homeland Heritage Park
- Florida Air Museum at SUN 'n FUN Expo Campus
- Polk County History Center
- Rocking H Ranch
- Harmony Haven Event Venue
- Lake Ashton Golf Club
- Florida FFA Leadership Training Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Lakeland
- The Club at Eaglebrooke
- Mackay Gardens and Lakeside Preserve
- The Garden Ballroom
Plan to spend your honeymoon with us as well. We’re only a short drive from Central Florida’s major attractions and centrally located between the Atlantic and Gulf beaches. We offer an array of exceptional accommodations including superior small lodgings, intimate bed and breakfasts and single-family homes with private pools. Whether you intend to invite a number of guests or plan an intimate experience for the two of you, we know how important your wedding day is, and we can make it a memorable occasion.
Make It a Reunion to Remember!
Why not hold your next reunion in one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world? Family and military reunion groups of all sizes have found Central Florida’s Polk County to be the perfect gathering place for catching up on days gone by and planning for the future. Polk County has a host of opportunities and amenities that will make your reunion one that everyone will enjoy and remember.
We offer free assistance with all the details involved in planning your reunion, consider it your one-stop shop:
- Special reunion rates on accommodations
- Reunion discounts on fun, affordable attractions including Fantasy of Flight, Aerospace Discovery at the Florida Air Museum and Bok Tower Gardens
- Unique picnic areas, many offering lake access and covered areas with tables
- A wide variety of dining and shopping experiences
- Welcome bags for attendees
For reunion assistance, contact Al Snow.