A delicious, stress-free meal is what vacationing is all about. Not on vacation, and live in (or near) Lakeland, Winter Haven, Lake Wales or Haines City? We’ve got you covered too. Check out what restaurants are open on Christmas day in Central Florida!
Restaurants Open on Christmas Day in Lakeland, Lake Wales and More!
Here’s how you can eat, drink, and be merry without having to slave over a hot stove or wash a sink full of pots and pans!
- Enjoy a grand Christmas Day buffet at The Terrace Grille. Seating times are 11 a.m., 1 p.m., and 3 p.m. Make reservations online.
- The Peking House, 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. 863-688-9022
Lake Wales Restaurants
- Blue Palmetto Café at Bok Tower Gardens, 11:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sizzling Grill, 11:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (last seating) 863-676-4898
Chain Restaurants Throughout Polk County
- Starbucks, various locations.
- IHOP, regular hours.
- Village Inn, open until 3:00 p.m.
- Waffle House, regular hours.
- Boston Market, regular hours.
- Buffalo Wild Wings, regular hours.
- Perkins, regular hours.
- Cracker Barrel, closed. Contrary to popular belief, all Cracker Barrel stores close at 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve and remain closed through Christmas Day.
Attractions Open on Christmas Day
Bok Tower Gardens
Yes, local movie theaters will be open on Christmas Day but did you know Bok Tower Gardens is open too? Yes! One of our favorite Central Florida attractions is open on Christmas Day from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Bonnet Springs Park
Spread some holiday cheer in the outdoors at Central Florida’s newest attraction, Bonnet Springs Park. They will be open 6 a.m.-5 p.m. on Christmas Eve and 12 p.m. -6 p.m. on Christmas Day.