Explore the sweeter side of Winter Haven during Ciro’s Sweet Tooth and Dessert Tour. Muffins, Cupcakes, Pies, and more! You’ll get to taste delicious desserts showcased at Winter Haven’s amazing restaurants and stores. This tour is perfect for kids of all ages.
Winter Haven Food Tours Hosts a Sweet Tooth and Dessert Tour
Get ready to enjoy desserts that fuse the elements of history, culture, and food during Ciro’s Sweet Tooth and Dessert Tour. You’ll visit family-owned shops and restaurants that have been in business for years, even if you’re vegetarian or gluten-free. These tours are conducted in small intimate groups, and led by a friendly licensed and certified guide to ensure a personable experience.
Sweet Tooth Samplings Include:
- Cupcakes and cookies
- Fried Florida Key Lime Pie
- Thai Custard with sticky rice
- Mexican Flan
- Ice cream with infused olive oil
- Gourmet filled cookies
- Chocolate samples from around the world
Please understand that tastings are subject to change, based on season and ingredient availably.
2021/22 Special Pricing Sweet Tooth Tour Dates (Updated)
The Tours listed below offer special pricing – just $69.55 per adult. Other Sweet Tooth tours are available through winterhavenfoodtours.com.
- December 17 Sweet Tooth Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- January 20th Sweet Tooth Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- February 23 Sweet Tooth Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- March 23 Sweet Tooth Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- April 20 Sweet Tooth Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
Booking with Winter Haven Food Tours
During the booking process, be sure to remember all Winter Haven Food Tours require 48 hours advance notice. All of the tours will be held outdoors, mostly. Tours are limited to 10 attendees, and masks are required. During your tour, guides will practice social distancing and have hand sanitizer available.
You may also want to read our blog post about Spending a Weekend in Winter Haven.