The SUN ‘n FUN Spooktacular is back!
Halloween at Sun ‘n Fun
Get your costumes, jump in the car, and head to SUN ‘n FUN for a weekend of Spooktacular fun! From 4pm to 8pm, families and individuals can visit Ms. Pat’s Traveling Emporium of Oddities- an exhibit of horror, a Spooky Trail, Camper Treating and the S’mores Fire Pit. Fun maps will be provided. The event is open to those coming in campers or in cars. Non-campers can join on Saturday from 4-9 p.m.
The fee for the event is $5 per carload.
Pumpkin Dash 5K
Get ready for a spooky Halloween-themed 5K across the SUN ‘n FUN Expo Campus from 7-11 a.m. Costumes are encouraged! Enjoy a post-race dance party with food & drink available from food trucks after the race. T-shirts & swag will be given out to each runner with prizes for the top 3 finishers in each age group division.
- Registration is $35 per person (plus taxes & fees) Register Here!
- 5K Parking and Packet pick-up – Enter Main General Parking Lot from W Pipkin Rd
- SUN ‘n FUN’s Ms. Pat’s Traveling Emporium- an Exhibit of Horror- If the broom fits, fly it! Where monsters, ghouls, and more are all welcome to hair raising chills, and thrills on hallows eve!
- SUN ‘n FUN’s Spooky Trail– Dare to walk through this Spooky Trail adventure, where everything mind boggling and harrowing can occur.
- Decorate your camper in the Haunted Campground and enter to WIN the PEOPLE’S CHOICE AWARD for best decorated camper.
- Camper-Treating – Keep calm and trick or treat with Mummy’s little monsters, remember a candy a day keeps the monsters away. Use #SquadGhouls to share you trick or treat fun with us!
- S’more Fun– Enjoy s’mores at the fire-pit, where sticky fingers can be a real treat!
Camp Out Halloween Style
Why not camp out under the stars this Halloween at the Sun ‘n Fun Campground? All Halloween activities are included with overnight camping! Decorate your camper and enter to win the People’s Choice award. Hand out candy in our Haunted Campground. Full hook-up for 2 nights is $79.40. Reserve your spot here!
Fly-In for Halloween Festivities
Pilots can fly in and park, or camp under your aircraft for the 3rd annual SUN ‘n FUN Family Spooktacular! From 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Arrive from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Saturday, tie down your plane, add Halloween decorations, and plan to hand out Halloween candy and treats to our Trick-or-Treaters on Saturday, October 28, 2023 – starting at 4:00 pm! Pilots participating in the 5K should plan to arrive on Friday. Register here!