Visit Camp Mack, a Guy Harvey Lodge, Marina & RV Resort to escape to the great outdoors and to enjoy Old Florida charm. The Resort sits in the heart of the Kissimmee Chain of Lakes, offering access to over 35,000 acres of world class bass fishing grounds, all surrounded by some of Florida’s most spell-binding great outdoors.
Camp Mack, a Guy Harvey Resort
For the outdoor enthusiast, enjoy over 20-miles of hiking and equestrian trails at the adjacent Lake Kissimmee State Park, or take an exhilarating air boat tour of the lakes with Alligator Cove Nature Tours, departing right from our docks. Rated one of the top activities in the region by TripAdvisor, Alligator Cover allows guests to explore the heart of the Florida wilderness, with its majestic scenery and mystical wildlife. Want to go fishing? Book a pro fishing guide or charter through TMC Guide Services.
Camp Mack RV and Camper Sites
Camp Mack features 130 pet-friendly RV spaces, and all sites include water, sewer and electric. All sites are leveled concrete or paver, and the Resort offers 35 premium shaded sites.
- No Maximum RV size, but please call the office to ensure you receive the correct site if RV is 35’ or larger
- 50 Max Amp available
- 30 Amp will need an adapter
- Cable TV provided free of charge on Interior Lots Only
- All sites Large level concrete or fully paved sites
- WiFi through Camplink at an additional charge
- Back-in sites only
Cabins & Lodge
If you are looking for the feel of camping with the luxuries of a home, book a 3-bedroom, 2-bedroom, or 1-bedroom cabin. All cabins come with cable TV and a full kitchen complete with dinnerware and cookware. Max Capacity sleeps 8.
The Lodge at Camp Mack is a fisher person’s dream. Guests have an extra long parking space that accommodates both a vehicle and trailer. Outdoor electrical outlets are provided for battery charging.
• Cable TV, coffee pot, linens, and free WiFi
• 1 Boat Ramp Pass Included
• Extra-long parking spaces for boaters and trailers
• Non-smoking rooms