Located in Lakeland about 10 miles north of I-4 on Hwy 98, Red Top is a perfect place to stop if you’re driving in from North Florida, or headed north on a road trip. Be on the lookout for a small building, outdoor smoker, and a lot of cars and trucks.
Red Top Menu
Red Top Pit Stop’s menu has 14 hamburger combinations. Popular entrees include baby back ribs, beef brisket, and country fried steak. Hot sandwiches, redneck nachos and chicken sandwiches are also on the menu. Here’s a few of their hamburger options:
- Pit Stop Single with Cheese: 1/2 pound steak burger loaded with lettuce, tomato, pickles and onions
- Green Swamper: 1/2 pound steak burger loaded with jalapenos and smothered with cheddar cheese
- The Red Top: 1/2 pound steak burger smothered with homemade chili and cheddar cheese
- Guru on Gouda: 1/2 pound steak burger loaded with fresh Gouda cheese and layered with bacon
- Swamp Mafia: 1/2 pound steak burger STUFFED with jalapenos, piled high with smoked pulled pork, plus bacon and cheddar cheese
- Finish Line: One WHOLE pound burger loaded with bacon and smothered with homemade chili and cheese
Breakfast at Red Top
You can order breakfast all day, and the menu includes omelets, burritos, brisket, country fried steak and pancakes.
For more information visit The Red Top Pit Stop site.