LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, All-New Accommodations Debuting Mid-2017, Bookings Now Open
Just five weeks after offering a colorful sneak peek of its all-new vacation oasis currently under construction, LEGOLAND® Florida Resort announced today that bookings are now open for its second on-site accommodations, the eagerly anticipated LEGOLAND Beach Retreat. Reservations are available for stays beginning June 1, 2017 through Sept. 4, 2017.
New images released today reveal even more of the brick-tastic, beachy details that guests will discover at this recreational paradise #BuiltForKids. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat combines the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets, and will offer picturesque lake views from nearly every sun-kissed corner.
Room rates start at $182 and vary by season, date and availability. Packages including theme park tickets are also available.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat Amenities
- 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms
- Whimsical LEGO décor inside and out
- Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed and trundle bed
- Shaded patios where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax
- Multiple outdoor play areas where kids can slide, jump and climb in view of bungalow patios
- Large themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area
- Centrally located clubhouse featuring a restaurant, pool bar and LEGO building area for kids
- A bountiful breakfast buffet included with each night’s stay
- Early access to the nearby theme park
Announced in March 2016 as part of the largest period of growth and expansion in the resort’s nearly five-year history, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will join the 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel, more than doubling on-site accommodations and giving guests even more reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Grand opening festivities and additional amenities will be announced at a later date.