LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat will welcome its first guests to discover endless fun in the sun when it opens April 7, 2017. LEGOLAND Florida Resort announced the grand opening date today during an exclusive media preview of the all-new accommodations.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, All-New Accommodations Debuting April 7, Bookings Now Open
Reservations are available for stays from April 7 through Nov. 30, 2017. To book a stay at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, visit LEGOLAND.com/beachretreat or call (877) 350-5346 daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nightly room rates start at $135 (plus tax and resort fee) and vary by season, date and availability.
Meanwhile, through the end of December guests can save 20 percent on an exclusive room-and-ticket package for LEGOLAND Beach Retreat stays from April 7 through Sept. 3, 2017. The package requires a minimum two-night stay and includes a two-day ticket to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park per person, with the second day free!
New images released today reveal even more of the brick-tastic, beachy details that guests will discover at this recreational paradise #BuiltForKids. LEGOLAND Beach Retreat combines the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets, and will offer picturesque lake views from nearly every sun-kissed corner.
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat Amenities
- 83 beach-themed bungalows offering 166 separate rooms
- Whimsical LEGO décor inside and out
- Spacious rooms that sleep up to five, including a cozy area designed just for kids with a bunk bed and trundle bed
- Shaded patios where parents can put their feet up, kick back and relax
- Multiple outdoor play areas where kids can slide, jump and climb in view of bungalow patios
- Large themed swimming pool with an expansive sandy play area
- Centrally located clubhouse featuring a restaurant, pool bar and LEGO building area for kids
- A bountiful breakfast buffet included with each night’s stay
- Early access to the nearby theme park
Announced in March 2016 as part of the largest period of growth and expansion in the resort’s nearly five-year history, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat will join the 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel, more than doubling on-site accommodations and giving guests even more reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Grand opening festivities and additional amenities will be announced at a later date.