What Attraction Tickets Are Sold At Central Florida’s Visitor Information Center?
- LEGOLAND Florida® Resort
- Universal Studios Orlando
- SeaWorld Orlando
- Busch Gardens Tampa
- Kennedy Space Center
- Zoo Tampa
- Medieval Times
- Florida Aquarium
- Glazer Children’s Museum
- Skeletons: Museum of Osteology
- Crayola Experience
What Are The Benefits Of Buying Tickets From Central Florida’s Visitor Information Center?
- We sell attraction tickets at a discounted rate – every little bit helps, right?
- You can avoid long ticket lines by purchasing your tickets from us in advance. In most cases, you are provided an E-ticket after purchase, allowing you to go straight to the park entrance. *Please note – Some of our tickets have a 24-48 hour fulfillment period. Be sure to read the details for each attraction prior to purchasing on the website.
- We will give you maps, area brochures and suggestions of what you should see and visit while in the area.
- Be Prepared. Tickets sold at Central Florida’s Visitor Information Center do not have to be used the same day as purchased;* To clarify, this gives you flexibility within your vacation schedule to arrive at the park as soon as the gates open without having to wait in line. *Expiration date varies by attraction.
If you’re unable to stop by our Visitor Center in Davenport, buy tickets through the links below.
Buy LEGOLAND Florida Tickets
Buy single-day, multi-day, and/or combo (with water park) discounted tickets though this link: Buy Online Now
Other Attraction Tickets
For discounted tickets to many of the world-renowned attractions neighboring Polk County, FL, buy through this link: reservations.visitcentralflorida.org.