Friday the Fur-Teenth at Bonnet Springs Park
Get in the Howl-O-Ween spirit at Bonnet Springs Park‘s “Friday the Fur-Teenth Pet Parade” on Friday the 13th, from 7- 9PM on the Allen & Company Family Lawn.
Bring your furry friends for a pet parade, costume contests, spooky drink specials, and pet-centric vendors! Costume contest categories include:
- Top Dog
- Coolest Cat
- Best Duo (Pet & Owner)
The parade will kick off at 7:30PM, and costume contest entries will be accepted from 6:45 – 7:30PM. The best part? Both activities are free of charge!
*Please remember that for the safety of all attendees, pets must remain on a leash throughout the event.
- Atta Boy! Animal Care: Atta Boy! Animal Care provides professional pet care services such as pet sitting, dog walking, dog hiking adventures, and at Home Veterinary Technician Care.
- Botany Cats: Botany Cats is Florida’s first cat adoption lounge and plant nursery. Its goal is the same as any shelter or rescue, finding forever homes for felines. Cats have a huge impact on both physical and mental health by lowering stress levels, heart rates, and boosting positivity. Botany Cats feels the adoption experience should be the same.
- Doggie Bag Boutique: Doggie Bag Boutique will be a selection of toys, chews, and treats that are sure to make tails wag. The Doggie Bag, located in Lakeland, has been specializing in top quality pet products, most of which are USA Made, since 2002.
- Kapono Photos: Kapono Photos is a pet photographer, located in central Florida, who specializes in capturing the character of your pets in beautiful images that will last a lifetime.
- Privileged Critters: Privileged Critters will be offering interactions with Veterinarians and Technicians regarding services provided and advising on any health concerns for pets. Located in Lakeland, Privileged Critters is a full service animal hospital, dedicated to providing excellent care for your pet.
- SPCA: SPCA Florida is a 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to helping animals in need through adoption & medical centers that are open to the public.