Celebrate the Holidays at LEGOLAND Florida
Celebrate your holidays the LEGOLAND Florida way! This jolly time of year features a combination of seasonal shows, special treats, twinkling lights and more. These events are included in general admission – no extra ticket required!
You can enjoy an extra hour of festive fun with an 8 p.m. closing on Dec. 26-31, when nightly Kids’ New Year’s Eve fireworks return on each night!
Holidays at LEGOLAND Event Highlights
- Visit the Holiday Village Postal Service to send your letters to LEGO Santa
- Rock around the giant LEGO tree to holiday tunes
- Take “elfies” with your favorite holiday LEGO Characters
- Seasonal shows and traditional treats
- And don’t miss ringing in the new year with colorful bursts of LEGO bricks fireworks over Lake Eloise at an earlier, kid-friendly, celebration time
Transition from ghoul-tide to yuletide and enjoy UNLIMITED admission now through Dec. 25 with the Monster-to-Merry ticket for only $119! Don’t choose between partying with LEGO Lord Vampyre and decking the halls with LEGO Santa, celebrate both with this awesome deal.
Kids’ New Year’s Eve Party
Join in the festivities and celebrate the New Year early with rides, activities, and a whole lot of fun. Celebrate with an early fireworks display illuminating the sky and welcoming in 2024.
We’ve got ALL the details about this event on our blog – Holidays at LEGOLAND.