Streamsong Family Cup Golf Tournament
Treat Dad & spend Father’s Day Weekend at Streamsong Resort for the Streamsong Family Cup. Families of all varieties are welcome to participate and will compete on two of Streamsong’s nationally-ranked courses for the coveted Streamsong Family Cup. We recognize families come in all shapes and sizes but they do share one priceless thing in common – the simple joy of spending time together and creating special memories. The Streamsong Family Cup offers a fun-filled weekend of exceptional golf, and lasting memories. GHIN handicaps are not required to participate in this event.
The Family Cup is a two person team event. Your Family Cup team may consist of father-son, mother-daughter, father-daughter, aunts, uncles, in-laws, extended families, blended families – everyone is welcome! Families may have as many teams as they desire. Teams will compete over two days with round one played as a two person scramble and round two played as a two person best ball.
- Friday, June 16 – Pairings party and Gauntlet putting contest at Streamsong Black Clubhouse
- Saturday, June 17 – Streamsong Red – tee times beginning at 8:00 a.m.
- Sunday, June 18 – Streamsong Black – shotgun start at 8:30 a.m.
- Buffet lunch to follow at Bone Valley Tavern
2 Night Stay – Per Person Pricing*
$846.40 single occupancy
$606.40 double occupancy
Entry Fee includes:
- Two Night Stay
- Two Rounds of Tournament Golf (including cart)
- Pairings Party (beer and wine reception)
- Awards Luncheon
For more information, visit www.streamsongresort.com