Add local favorite, Café Zuppina, to your itinerary for your next trip to Lakeland. The restaurant serves Turkish and Mediterranean dishes with fresh ingredients.
Café Zuppina serves something for everyone. This is such a cliché statement, but in this case it’s 100% true. While the restaurant serves signature beef, chicken, lamb and fish dishes, they also serve vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals. Unlike other restaurants that offer boring salads to vegetarians and vegans, Café Zuppina features three veggie meals that include large portions of seasonal hot and cold vegetables.
Popular Meat Dishes
- Zuppina’s Delight – Pureed eggplant, topped with Beef, Lamb or Chicken and served with rice and veggies.
- Shish Kebab – Select cuts of marinated lamb meat, two lamb chops and lamb patties served with rice and veggies
- Chicken Limone – Chicken breasts served with special lemon sauce with special veggies.
- Beef Wellington – Beef and vegetables wrapped in puffy pastry.
- Gyro Platter – Oven baked brisket served with Romanian-style mushrooms, rice and veggies.
Ambiance & Reservations
Café Zuppina is a small restaurant with limited seating, but they do take reservations and offer outside seating in cooler months. Want to beat the rush? Make plans to eat before or after the lunch or dinner rush.
The Market at Cafe Zuppina
In 2019, Café Zuppina’s sister business opened next door – The Market. The Market is an international grocery store, bakery, coffee and gelato shop. The Market is open Monday – Friday from 10:30 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Stop by for a sweet snack, take-and-bake entrees or ingredients for your next big family meal.
You don’t have to take our word for it – scan through Café Zuppina’s 530+ reviews on TripAdvisor. The restaurant has received a Certificate of Excellence Winner every year since 2015, and has a 5.0 rating. It is one of Central Florida’s BEST restaurants.