If you’re planning a trip to Winter Haven with family or friends, then you should definitely consider booking a tour with Paddleboard Winter Haven. This is a great way to explore Winter Haven’s Chain of Lakes, get on the water, and enjoy our seemingly endless amounts of sunshine. You can sign up for stand up paddle boarding (SUP) lessons, tours, classes, or even a race. One of their popular launch sites is Lake Summit, which is just minutes from LEGOLAND Florida Resort. Tours also leave from Lake Roy and Tanner’s Lakeside Restaurant & Bar on Lake May.
If you want to paddle on another lake, then call and ask for rental information. Paddleboard Winter Haven can deliver a trailer full of kayaks to the lake of your choice.
Paddleboard Winter Haven Tours
Are you new to paddle boarding, are have you been doing this for years? You can book a tour that is perfect for you and your group, including one of the following tours:
- Paddle Like a Pro is a 1.5 hour tour that’s great for beginners and advanced paddlers alike.
- Just the Basics is a 45 minute session to get you on the water, up and paddling.
- Yoga On the Water is just what it sounds like – a 1-hour yoga session on the lake.
- Group Tours are available for large families or groups of friends.
- Paddle through the South Chain while enjoying a beautiful sunset during a 1.5-hour Sunset Tour.
- Fit Classes combine paddleboard interval training and core exercises.
Book at Paddleboard Adventure