Lakeland First Friday
Dec 7, 2018
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
First Friday is one of the most popular recurring events at Historic Munn Park in Downtown Lakeland. Join us for an evening of FREE family friendly entertainment, activities, live music, art receptions, a car show, and, of course, the chance to check out a great, locally-owned restaurant or retail establishment.
Upcoming Event Themes
- February 1, 2019 – Get Healthy, Lakeland!
- March 1, 2019 – Flight Night, presented by the Aerospace Center for Excellence
- April 5, 2019 – Taste of Lakeland
- May 3, 2019 – Public Works
- June 7, 2019 – Summer Games
- July - not on the 1st Friday. See Red, White & Kaboom
- August 2, 2019 – Back to School
- September 6, 2019 – Dog Days Downtown
- October 4, 2019 – Om Nom Nom Cookie Carnival
- November 1, 2019 – Tribute to Courage
- December 6, 2019 – Hometown Holiday
Downtown shops and restaurants will be open late. Don’t miss the Makers Market, featuring local artists and creators, on North Kentucky Avenue and the Classy Car Show on Tennessee Avenue. Streets are closed to vehicles, so come prepared to walk about!
First Friday is a family-friendly event held in the streets of Downtown Lakeland between Lemon Street and Oak Street along Kentucky and Tennessee Avenues. Parking in all permitted and metered locations is free after 5:00 p.m. and all day on the weekends.