Lakeland First Friday is a family-friendly event held in the streets of Downtown Lakeland between Lemon Street and Oak Street along Kentucky and Tennessee Avenues.
Lakeland First Friday
Downtown shops and restaurants will be open late. Don’t miss the Makers Market, featuring local artists and creators, on North Kentucky Avenue north of the railroad tracks and the Classy Car Show now on Main St.! (Car show hours are 5:30-8:30pm)
- April 2, 2021 – SUN ‘n FUN Flight Night, sponsored by the Aerospace Center for Excellence
- May 7, 2021 – Mom’s Deserve a Break
- June 4, 2021 – Family Fun Night
- July 2, 2021-Theme TBD
- August 6, 2021–Back to School, sponsored by MIDFLORIDA
- September 3, 2021–Dog Days Downtown
- October 1, 2020–Cookie Carnival
- November 5, 2020–Theme TBD
- December 3–Hometown Holiday, sponsored by Burnetti, P.A.
Parking in all permitted and metered locations is free after 5:00 p.m. and all day on the weekends. Event parking is limited, so please carpool with friends and neighbors! LDDA offers free valet on the corner of Lemon St. and Tennessee Ave. on First Fridays.