Eat, drink and discover mimosas, waffles, citrus ales and more! Explore downtown Winter Haven and it’s charming restaurants that celebrate Brunch, drinks, and of course history. Please note that you must be 21 years or older to participate in a Brunch Tour.
Winter Haven Food Tours Hosts Brunch
Don’t you think every vacation should include brunch? Go all out and book a Brunch Walking Tour! During your 2.5-hour tour, you’ll get to sample food and drinks from family-owned restaurants throughout the downtown area.
These tours are conducted in small intimate groups, and led by a friendly, licensed and certified guide.
Brunch Food Tour Samplings Include:
- Coffee and Muffins
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Mimosas and Bloody Marys
- Honey Hot Fried Chicken Strips and Waffles
- Special brunch cocktail
- Ricotta and lemon zest pancakes
- Crushed avocado toast
- Margaritas and Tacos
- A tasty Chocolate surprise
- Artisan Beers and a surprise food truck
Please understand that tastings are subject to change, based on season and ingredient availably.
2021 Special Pricing Brunch Tooth Tour Dates
The Tours listed below offer special pricing – just $69.55 per adult. Will you be in town during another weekend? If you go to winterhavenfoodtours.com, you’ll be able to view Winter Haven Food Tours’ full calendar.
- May 22 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- June 5 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- July 10 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- August 21 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- September 25 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- October 2 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- November 13 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- December 18 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
Booking with Winter Haven Food Tours
While going through the booking process, be sure to remember all Winter Haven Food Tours require 48 hours advance registration. Do you have dietary requirements? With advanced notice, Winter Haven Food Tours can fulfill most requests – vegetarians, gluten- free, no shellfish, etc. Tours are limited to just 10 attendees, and masks are required. During your tour, guides will practice social distancing and have hand sanitizer available.