LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat offers a great new way for families and friends to stay and play at LEGOLAND Florida Resort during their Central Florida vacation. This multi-day vacation spot is #BuiltForKids. The Beach Retreat is located adjacent to the theme park and the accommodations combine the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets. The Beach Retreat has 83 LEGO bungalows offering 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, each offering picturesque lake views from nearly every sun-kissed corner.
Get Beachy at LEGOLAND Beach Resort. Stay in a LEGO bungalow, cool off in the pool, have fun in the sandy play area, and more.
83 LEGO Beach Bungalows
Drive-Through Check-in Service
Parents will appreciate the speedy, drive-through check-in service that will takes guests from their car to the bungalow cove in minutes. Drive-through check-in is designed to make staying at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat as carefree as a day at the beach.
Cove Play Areas
Located just 3/4 of a mile from the entrance of LEGOLAND Florida and on the tranquil shores of Lake Dexter in Winter Haven, this vacation oasis is the first of its kind among the LEGOLAND's resorts worldwide. Each cove has its own outdoor play area within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, where mom and dad can relax while kids romp and run.
Beach Retreat Rooms
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, each room at the Beach Retreat includes a cozy area just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. These rooms are an ideal solution for larger families and groups traveling together, or for those seeking a whole new way to vacation at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Beach Retreat Amenities
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat highlights also include:
- A giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with an adjacent sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- A delicious breakfast buffet is included with each night’s stay; lunch and dinner are available without reservations.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- A hands-on LEGO building activity where kids can contribute their own original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the entire site, indoors and out.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance, as well as complimentary parking in LEGOLAND Florida Resort’s main parking lot for guests who choose to drive.
- Early access to the theme park, with exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions, including the all-new LEGO NINJAGO® World and LEGO NINJAGO The Ride.
- Opening less than two years after the debut of the popular 152-room LEGOLAND Hotel, and with its own unique, outdoor-themed amenities, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat more than doubles on-site accommodations and gives guests great new reasons to play — and stay — at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
The wildly popular LEGOLAND Hotel, a five-story tower with 152 LEGO themed rooms and suites. With the opening of LEGOLAND Beach Retreat, this Florida vacation spot is the first LEGOLAND resort in North America to offer two highly immersive on-site resorts with distinctly unique LEGO theming.
Read more about LEGOLAND Hotel.
LEGOLAND Florida Resort
LEGOLAND Florida is a multi-day theme park located in Winter Haven, just 60-minutes from Orlando's International Airport.
THE LEGO MOVIE™ WORLD
LEGOLAND has become even "awesomer" with the addition of Bricksburg where the immersive world of THE LEGO® MOVIE™ comes to life through new attractions, character experiences, and more!
Read more about THE LEGO® MOVIE™ WORLD.
The Great LEGO® Race
The Great LEGO® Race combines roller coaster thrills with virtual reality technology to put guests in the center of an action-packed road rally where the laws of physics and aerodynamics only loosely apply.
Read more about The Great LEGO® Race.
Bok Tower Gardens
Hammock Hollow Children's Garden at Bok Tower Gardens is a short drive from the Beach Retreat. We've put together a list of great places to take the kids in our Top 10 Section. The list includes a two children's museums, outdoor attractions, parks and more.