Get Beachy at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat in Winter Haven. Located just 3/4 of a mile from the entrance of LEGOLAND Florida and on the shores of Lake Dexter, this vacation oasis is the first of its kind among the LEGOLAND’s resorts worldwide.
Check-in at LEGOLAND Beach Retreat
Parents will appreciate the speedy, drive-through check-in service that will takes guests from their car to the bungalow cove in minutes. Drive-through check-in is designed to make staying at the Beach Retreat as carefree as a day at the beach.
83 LEGO® Themed Beach Bungalows
LEGOLAND Beach Retreat offers a great new way for families and friends to stay and play at LEGOLAND Florida Resort during their Central Florida vacation. This multi-day vacation spot is #BuiltForKids. It combines the fun of surf and sand with the creativity of LEGO® building sets. The Beach Retreat has 83 single-story bungalows offering 166 separate rooms that sleep up to five, and offers picturesque lake views.
Cove Play Areas
Beach Retreat bungalows are arranged in 13 horseshoe-shaped groupings called “coves.” Each cove has its own outdoor play area within view of the bungalows’ shaded patios, so mom and dad can relax while kids romp and run.
Designed to look like larger-than-life LEGO sets, each bungalow includes a cozy area just for kids with a bunk bed, trundle bed and privacy curtain. Because of size, these suites are ideal large families and groups traveling together at LEGOLAND Florida Resort.
Beach Retreat Amenities
Along with picturesque lake views and a giant LEGO lighthouse featuring a real rotating beacon, LEGOLAND Beach Retreat highlights include:
- Giant swimming pool next to The Lighthouse, with sandy area perfect for building sandcastles and the resort’s biggest outdoor play structure for kids.
- Sandy’s Castle Restaurant, featuring a bountiful menu of entrees, sides and desserts designed to please the palates of kids and grownups alike.
- Delicious breakfast buffet, which is included with each night’s stay.
- Bricks Beach Bar, offering an eclectic menu of made-to-order food, drinks and creative cocktails served both poolside and indoors.
- Palm Tree Traders, a large retail shop stocked with LEGO building sets and Minifigures, apparel, toys, swimwear, snacks and sundries.
- Hands-on LEGO building activity where kids can contribute their own original creations to a giant sandcastle made out of thousands of LEGO bricks.
- Free Wi-Fi accessible throughout the entire site, indoors and out.
- Complimentary transportation to the theme park entrance.
- Early access to the theme park, so guests have exclusive use of some of the most popular attractions.
LEGOLAND® Beach Retreat operates on a limited, seasonal calendar each year.
Check out the exclusive LEGOLAND® Florida Resort PLAYcation package!