Win a 5-Day/4-Night Trip to the Water Ski Capital of the World
Celebrate the 100th Anniversary of Water Ski in Central Florida’s Polk County this October, including special seating at the 2022 IWWF World Water Ski Show Tournament!
Enter to win your seat on the storied shores of Lake Silver for an event a century in the making. Visit Central Florida and Overton’s have partnered up to give one lucky family of four the opportunity to visit Cypress Gardens in Winter Haven, Florida, this October to attend the 2022 IWWF World Water Ski Show Tournament. Celebrating the 100th Anniversary of Water Ski, this stunning event will be the largest to date. Teams and individuals from around the world will compete for the internationally recognized discipline of show ski, a global sport and entertainment phenomenon.
The Grand Prize-winning family will also visit Legoland, Elite Cable Park, stay at a resort-style property, enjoy waterfront dining, and more! Come experience all that Central Florida’s Polk County has to offer!
Enter once for your chance to win one of three prize packages co-sponsored by the Visit Central Florida Visitors & Convention Bureau and Overton’s, America’s Marine and Watersports Superstore.
The Grand Prize package includes:
One (1) winner will be selected to win a trip for four to Winter Haven, FL, during the 2022 World Ski Championships in October, comprised of the following prizes:
• A four-night/five-day family trip for four (4) to Winter Haven, Florida, during the 2022 World Ski Championships in October
• Accommodations in a single room/double occupancy resort-style property
• Four tickets to the 2022 IWWF World Water Ski Show Tournament in October 2022 with special seating (on select dates to be determined)
• Admission to Legoland for a family of four
• Admission to Elite Cable Park for a family of four
• $1,000 travel credit
• Two (2) life jackets
• A pair of water skis
• A 2-person towable tube kit (includes tube inflator/deflator and two-person tow rope)
• One (1) Gladiator heavy duty tow harness
• One (1) ski rope