100th Anniversary of Water Ski in Polk County
There is so much to do on the water in Central Florida.
- Learn about why Winter Haven is considered the Water Ski Capital of the World.
- Check out why we are considered the water ski epicenter and all of the history at the USA Water Ski and Wake Sports Hall of Fame.
- Enjoy many waterfront dining options.
- See the new upgrades to the Winter Haven water tower.
- Watch former Cypress Gardens water skiers perform each month on Lake Silver in Winter Haven.
- Learn about the splashiest theme park in Florida: Cypress Gardens.
- Check out the many Things to Do on the Water in Central Florida.
IWWF World Water Ski Show Tournament
Serving as the capstone event for the 100th Anniversary of Water Ski, the 2022 IWWF World Water Ski Show Tournament will be the largest tournament to date. Teams and individuals from around the world will travel to Winter Haven, FL. the “Water Ski Capital of the World,” to compete for the internationally recognized discipline of show ski.
Friday, October 21
This is the first official day of competition starting with Individual Swivel Ski event followed by Adagio Doubles.
Saturday, October 22
Day two of competition where all competitive teams compete.
Sunday, October 23
Day 3 of competition will start with teams placed by their scores from Saturday. The Individual Freestyle jump competition will follow in the late afternoon. Medal Ceremony will conclude the day.