Tourist Development Council’s Arts, Culture, and Heritage (ACH) Committee meets six times per year, or as needed, to advise and assist staff with arts and culture marketing strategies. This committee will also make recommendations as to the sponsorship of special events that are related to arts and culture.
ACH Committee Members
- Brad Dantzler, Committee Chair, Winter Haven City Commissioner and TDC Board Member
- Margaret R. Barthe, Retired
- Jennifer Bush, Publix Supermarkets
- Richard DeAngelis, Red Door Wine Market
- James Malless, Wiley-Malless, LLC
- Tina Peak, City of Lake Wales
- Robert Puterbaugh, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Sara Roberts McCarley, Lakeland City Commissioner
- Deanna Rhodes-Tanner, Food Partners, Inc.
- Cindy Rodriguez, Polk Arts Alliance
- Robert Tate, Florida Southern College
ACH Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally held on the 1st Thursday, every other month at 9:00 a.m. at 2701 Lake Myrtle Park Rd., Auburndale, FL.
- November 21, 2019 (not on the 1st Thursday)
- January 23, 2020 (not on the 1st Thursday)
- March 5, 2020
- May 7, 2020 via Zoom
- July 23, 2020 (not on the 1st Thursday)
- September 3, 2020 via Zoom
- November 5, 2020