Tourist Development Council’s Arts, Culture, and Heritage (ACH) Committee meets six times per year, or as needed, to advise and assist staff with arts and culture marketing strategies. This committee will also make recommendations as to the sponsorship of special events that are related to arts and culture.
Link to ACH Application.
Past ACH Application Workshops
***Watching these recordings DOES NOT count for Workshop attendance.
Recording of ACH Workshop hosted on February 24.
Recording of ACH Workshop hosted on February 16.
ACH Committee Members
- Brad Dantzler, Committee Chair, Winter Haven City Commissioner and TDC Board Member
- Martha Santiago, Vice Chair, Polk County Commissioner and TDC Board Member
- Richard DeAngelis, Red Door Lakeland
- Tina Peak, City of Lake Wales
- Robert Puterbaugh, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Sara Roberts McCarley, Lakeland City Commissioner
- Deanna Rhodes-Tanner, Food Partners, Inc.
- Cindy Rodriguez, Polk Arts Alliance
- David Cash, Deputy Fire Chief, City of Auburndale
ACH Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally held on the 1st Thursday, every other month at 9:00 a.m. at 2701 Lake Myrtle Park Rd., Auburndale, FL.
- January 7, 2021 Meeting Recording
- March 4, 2021 Cancelled
- May 6, 2021
- July 8, 2021
- September 2, 2021 Cancelled
- November 4, 2021