Tourist Development Council’s Arts, Culture, and Heritage (ACH) Committee meets six times per year, or as needed, to advise and assist staff with arts and culture marketing strategies. This committee will also make recommendations as to the sponsorship of special events that are related to arts and culture.
Link to ACH Application.
ACH Application Workshops
Workshops are held at 2701 Lake Myrtle Park Rd., Auburndale, FL.
- February 21, 2022 at 9am
- March 1, 2022 at 4pm
ACH Committee Members
- Brad Dantzler, Committee Chair, Winter Haven City Commissioner and TDC Board Member
- Martha Santiago, Vice Chair, Polk County Commissioner and TDC Board Member
- Richard DeAngelis, Red Door Lakeland
- Tina Peak, City of Lake Wales
- Robert Puterbaugh, Peterson & Myers, P.A.
- Sara Roberts McCarley, Lakeland City Commissioner
- Deanna Rhodes-Tanner, Food Partners, Inc.
- Cindy Rodriguez, Polk Arts Alliance
- David Cash, Deputy Fire Chief, City of Auburndale
- Amanda McCallister
- Andy McEntire, Indie Atlantic and Concord Coffee
- Becky Murphy, Freelance Writer and Public Relations Professional
ACH Meeting Dates
Meetings are generally held on the 1st Thursday, every other month at 9:00 a.m. unless otherwise noted in red, at 2701 Lake Myrtle Park Rd., Auburndale, FL.
- January 6, 2022 (Cancelled)
- March 3, 2022
- May 5, 2022
- July 7, 2022
- September 1, 2022
- November 3, 2022