Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales celebrates a new season with spring blooming tours, music and more.
Spring Bloom Festival
Spring Bloom Festival celebrates the majesty of Mother Nature with a full calendar of events.
Nearly 50 acres of landscaped gardens transform into a
rainbow of color each winter at
Bok Tower Gardens in Lake Wales. Visitors enjoying a Central Florida vacation will notice hundreds of azaleas, more than 150 varieties of camellias and more.
Festival Event Schedule
When planning your visit, make time for a volunteer garden guide walking tour. Tour guides will share information about the flora and fauna in bloom, walking from the Visitor Center to the Singing Tower.
Get more information about daily tours on our Calendar of Events.
Like the blooms that fill the Gardens, live music will delight visitors throughout the two-month festival. The visual centerpiece of the National Historic Landmark is the 205-foot art deco and neo-Gothic Singing Tower, a pink marble and coquina stone architectural treasure that houses one of the world's finest carillons. The 60 carillon bells ring every half hour and during daily concerts at 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m.
More Reasons to Visit the Gardens
If you’re not already convinced, here are Bok Tower Gardens’ Top 10 Reasons to Visit During Peak Bloom:
- Garden photography with a beautiful spring backdrop.
- Daily Guided Garden Tours. Get more information about daily tours and events on our Calendar of Events.
- Hearing Geert D’hollander play the carillon live at 1 & 3 p.m. (Thursday-Sunday).
- Hiking the 1.5 mile Preserve Trail and seeing the citrus up-close.
- Enjoying food tastings and special events in the Outdoor Kitchen.
- Enjoying an ice cream while watching for hummingbirds at the Blue Palmetto Café.
- Picnicking on the Great Lawn.
- Learning about horticulture during workshops and and Lunch & Learns.
- Indoor concerts in the Visitor Center and Pinewood Estate.
- Shopping in the Tower & Garden Gift Shop for a unique treasure or plant to take home.
Hammock Hollow Children's Garden
Bok Tower Gardens has a 3-acre spaced dedicated to hands-on fun, natural beauty and creative play. The Hammock Hollow is a place for kids to discover, pretend, explore, splash and search. The kids in your travel party will learn about plants, nature and where our food comes from.
Read more about Hammock Hollow on our Blog.