With the day of love quickly approaching, it is that time to book appointments, make reservations, and solidify your plans to make for a very romantic day for you and your loved one. Here’s a guide with some ideas on how to spend your Valentine’s Day in Central Florida.
How to Spend a Romantic Valentine’s Day in Central Florida
Valentine’s Day in Winter Haven
- Start your morning out with a romantic coffee date at Haven Coffee Roasters or Honeycomb Bread Bakers.
- Brunch together with bottomless mimosas at First Watch
- Enjoy a couple’s massage at Posh Salon & Day Spa
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day at Bok Tower Gardens with the beautiful sounds of the carillon tower.
- Enjoy a unique pop-up dining experience with Our Noire Kitchen in Downtown Winter Haven. The experience will feature a four-course meal and a photo opportunity. Purchase tickets and view the menu HERE!
- Nutwood offers an entirely unique farm to table menu with a beautiful outdoor dining atmosphere. They are offering a special menu with 2 seating’s for Valentine’s Day. Call for more information.
- Have a romantic and fine dining experience at Arabella’s Ristorante
- Enjoy a sunset dinner at Harborside on Lake Shipp
Flowers & Gifts
- Find the perfect gift for her at The Shop, 417 Boutique by Cate, or Little Studio Interiors
- Look for a gift for him at Andy Thornal Company
- Send your loved one a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Angelic Flowers, Golden Petal Designs, or Lasater Flowers
Valentine’s Day in Lakeland
- Enjoy a coffee date and yummy pastries at Concord Coffee or Pressed Books & Coffee
- Enjoy a combination of modern and traditional southern fair during brunch at Frescos Southern Kitchen & Bar
- Spend the day enjoying nature at Bonnet Springs Park
- Have a picnic and walk through the beautiful gardens at Hollis Gardens
- Nineteen61 is offering a unique 5-course Valentine’s Day dining experience prepared by their executive chef. View the menu and make reservations HERE.
- Dine at Red Door Lakeland. The day’s special menu includes a three course pre-fixe menu.
- Enjoy a candle-lit, authentic Italian dinner at Scarpa’s Italian
Flowers & Gifts
- Find the perfect gift for your significant other at Scout & Tag, Yates & Hagan, or Twenty Seven
- Send your loved one a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Mrs. D’s Flower Shop, Tyler Floral Shoppe, or Bloom Shakalaka (located inside The Joinery)