With the day of love quickly approaching, it is that time to book appointments, make reservations, and solidify your plans to make for a very romantic day for you and your loved one. Here’s a guide with some ideas on how to spend your Valentine’s Day in Central Florida.
How to Spend a Romantic Valentine’s Day in Central Florida
With COVID-19 in mind, we’ve included outdoor activities and restaurants that offer to go options.
Valentine’s Day in Winter Haven
- Start your morning out with a romantic coffee date at Richard’s Fine Coffee or N+1 Coffee
- Brunch together with bottomless mimosas at Tempo 1930 or First Watch
- Nutwood offers an entirely unique farm to table menu with a beautiful outdoor dining atmosphere
- Enjoy a couple’s massage at Posh Salon & Day Spa
- Enjoy Valentine’s Day at Bok Tower Gardens with a special outdoor concert on the Oval Lawn featuring the incredible music of Steamin Jazz
- Have a romantic and fine dining experience at Arabella’s Ristorante
- Enjoy a sunset dinner at Harborside on Lake Shipp
Flowers & Gifts
- Find the perfect gift for her at The Shop, 417 Boutique by Cate, or Little Studio Interiors
- Look for a gift for him at Andy Thornal Company
- Send your loved one a beautiful bouquet of flowers from Angelic Flowers, Golden Petal Designs, or Lasater Flowers
- Make the special occasion complete with balloons from Amy’s Cards, Party, & More
Valentine’s Day in Lakeland
- Enjoy a coffee date and yummy pastries at Concord Coffee or The Poor Porker
- Enjoy a combination of modern and traditional southern fair during brunch at Frescos Southern Kitchen & Bar
- Brunch at Red Door Lakeland. The day’s special menu includes Lemon Mascarpone French Toast, House Cured Lox Benedict and Bottomless Mimosas. Reservations required.
- Paint pottery together at PicassoZ Art Café
- Have a picnic and walk through the beautiful gardens at Hollis Gardens
- Nineteen61 is offering a unique 5-course Valentine’s Day dining experience prepared by their executive chef
- Enjoy a candle-lit, authentic Italian dinner at Scarpa’s Italian