Oct 1, 2016
Brick-or-Treat offers safe and family-friendly Halloween festivities in October at LEGOLAND® Florida Resort in Winter Haven. This spooky, kooky event features trick-or-treating along the Brick-or-Treat Trail, LEGO build activities, the largest LEGO jack-o-lantern in the world, a haunted scavenger hunt in Miniland U.S.A., Halloween-themed entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with “bricktastic” prizes!
Offered select dates in October, Brick or Treat features whimsical Halloween activities for kids throughout LEGOLAND Florida theme park.
- The “Everything is Awesome Costume Contest” inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein – new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick – with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular – and delicious – Granny’s Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor – new this year!
- Vladimir’s Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms – new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long “Vampyre Hearse” made of thousands of LEGO bricks – new this year!