Oct 30, 2015
- Oct 31, 2015
Brick-or-Treat offers safe and family-friendly Halloween festivities in October. This spooky, kooky event features trick-or-treating along the Brick-or-Treat Trail, LEGO build activities, the largest LEGO jack-o-lantern in the world, a haunted scavenger hunt in Miniland U.S.A., Halloween-themed entertainment and an all-kids costume contest with “bricktastic” prizes!
Offered every Saturday and Sunday in October, plus new Friday dates on Oct. 23 and 30, Brick or Treat features whimsical Halloween activities for kids throughout LEGOLAND Florida theme park.
- The “Everything is Awesome Costume Contest” inside the Wells Fargo 4D Theater in Fun Town
- Meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters, including the Mad Scientist and Frank N. Stein – new this year!
- Trick-or-treating along the Brick or Treat Trail for children 12 and under.
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA that offers a collectible, limited-edition LEGO brick – with a new design released each weekend!
- The popular – and delicious – Granny’s Apple Fries with a special pumpkin spice flavor – new this year!
- Vladimir’s Castle takeover in LEGO Kingdoms – new this year!
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a stunning, 13-foot-long “Vampyre Hearse” made of thousands of LEGO bricks – new this year!