Apr 6, 2018
– Apr 7, 2018
Camp Mack’s River Resort is hosting an autism awareness fundraising event benefiting Our Children’s Academy of Lake Wales. 100% of the net proceeds from this event will stay right here in Polk County to support our families affected by autism.
The two-day music festival includes 50/50 raffles, local bands, and catering from Tanner’s Lakeside, Rick’s Bar-B-Q, and Kick Yo’ Butt competition BBQ and catering team, Idle Zone and more. Bring your chairs and dancing shoes.
Band Line Up
- 6:00 p.m. Coastal Acoustics Barefoot at the Fire Pit
- 8:00 p.m. Nathan Baldwin Band
Saturday at the River Front
- 12:00 p.m. Polk County Porch Pickers
- 2:00 p.m. Eric Grubb & Mike Collins
- 4:00 p.m. Blackwater
- 6:00 p.m. Josh Blevins Band
- 8:00 p.m. Ira Dean
- 9:30 p.m. Jam Session