Coleman Landing Campground at Shady Oaks Recreation Area offers 54 partial hookups for RV camping. This lakeside, pet-friendly campground in Lake Wales features RV sites with grass pads and 20 spaces for tent camping. Located near the shore of Lake Kissimmee, this Central Florida campground has boat ramps for airboats, conventional boats and canoes and kayaks.
Coleman Landing Campground Amenities
- Partial Hookups
- 50 Amp, 30 Amp and 20 Amp
- Dump station
- Restrooms: flush
Lake Wales offers a wide variety of options for outdoor activities, including Lake Kissimmee State Park, SUMICA, Alligator Cove Airboat Tours and TMC Guide Service.
Stay up to date with our facebook! Give us a like.
* All campgrounds are first come, first served. We do not accept reservations.
* Must be 18 years of age to reserve a campsite.
* One camping unit per site (tent or RV). Up to 4 people per unit.
* Station Wagons, pickup trucks with shells, cars, and passenger vans are not recognized as camping units.
* Checkout time is 12:00 p.m.
* Any after-hours entry/exit must be pre-scheduled with Resident Park Caretaker.
* Supervised outdoor fires are permitted in designated area only. (No fires are permitted at Saddle Creek Campground.)
* The following are prohibited: intoxicants, firearms, fireworks, and weapons of any kind.
* Off-road and unlicensed vehicles are not permitted.
* Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
* No washing of vehicles, boats, or trailers.
* Trash, including garbage, cigarettes, paper, cans, etc., should be placed in the proper receptacles.
* Grey water must be disposed of in the dump station only.
* The use of “Blue Boy” Containers is prohibited.
* Commercial vehicles and solicitations are not permitted in or from park.
* Pets must be on a leash, contained, and controlled at all times.