WEBSITE, IN-PERSON AND MEDIA GIVEAWAY STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE
Qualifications for Giveaway Participants and Prize Distribution
Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. One prize per household. Giveaways including vacation packages are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Some blackout dates may apply. The “Visit Central Florida LEGOLAND Brick or Treat Monster Party GIVEAWAY” on https://visitcentralflorida.org/about/promotional-disclaimers (the Giveaway) begins at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time on or about September 5, 2022 and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on November 6th, 2022.
2. ELIGIBILITY:VISIT CENTRAL FLORIDA LEGOLAND BRICK OR TREAT MONSTER PARTY GIVEAWAY (the “Giveaway”) is open only to legal residents of the United States residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or Washington, D.C. who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry. Employees , officers and directors of Polk County, the Polk County Tourist Development Council (the “TDC”), the Polk County Tourism and Sports Marketing division (“PCTSM”), Visit Central Florida (“VCF”), participating giveaway partners, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment and marketing agencies, their immediate families (and those living in their same households) are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Eligible entrants may enter the Giveaway by visiting “Visit Central Florida LEGOLAND Brick or Treat Monster Party GIVEAWAY” on www.visitcentralflorida.org/win-a-trip-to-LEGOLAND-florida. The Giveaway is a randomized drawing. Participants may enter only once over the course of the Giveaway. To enter, you must complete the entry form with your first and last name, complete address, city, state, zip code, and your email address at www.visitcentralflorida.org/ win-a-family-trip-to-LEGOLAND-florida. After entering correct information in all the fields online and clicking on the Submit button, you will immediately be entered in a database for a random drawing to win the Prize offered in the Giveaway. Entries will be deemed made by authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide VCF with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry.
4. GIVEAWAY DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNERS: Winner will be selected in a randomized drawing from all eligible entries received from the Giveaway. The Contest Sponsor (hereinafter defined) reserves the right to substitute any non-cash prize with a prize of equal or greater value for prizes that become unavailable. Drawing will take place on or about 9:00am EST on November 7th, 2022. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or around November 1st, 2022. Winner must reply within 10 days of the initial contact from VCF in order for documentation to proceed. Winner of grand prize must sign, notarize and return Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability document within 10 days of receipt, prior to issuance of prize vouchers.
Non-compliance or, if a selected potential winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim prize, or fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases, as required, or if the Prize Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner will be selected.
For the grand prize travel must be completed within twelve (12) months of prize confirmation. Winners agree to undertake the trip at their own risk. The contest sponsor is not liable for any expenses incurred due to flight changes, flight delays, or cancellations, tips. Winners and guests must have valid documentation for travel (e.g. passport, other government issued ID), and follow COVID-19 mitigations as required. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting of the Grand Prize.
The contest sponsor does not guarantee hotel and theme park availability for preferred dates of travel. The winner must verify availability with the prize provider and select dates that will work for both parties. Winner must provide a minimum 35 days’ notice to content sponsor before preferred arrival dates. This does not preclude a theme park reaching maximum capacity on a given day. Neither the contest sponsor nor park provider can guarantee entry if a park has reached capacity on a given day. Block out dates for hotel stays will apply on or around national holidays, including Christmas and New Year’s period, Memorial Day weekend, Independence Day, Labor Day and Thanksgiving.
5. DISQUALIFICATION: The contest sponsor is not responsible for lost, interrupted or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone or computer, telephone transmissions, technical failure, jumbled, scrambled or misdirected transmissions, or other error of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified. If disqualified for any of the above abuses contest sponsor reserves the right to terminate player’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. In the event any portion of this Giveaway is compromised by virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Contest Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of the Contest Sponsor, corrupts, or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Giveaway, the Contest Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Internet portion of the Giveaway, but may continue with the free, alternate means of entry portion. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any problem with the Giveaway entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error or failure. The Contest Sponsor’s sole responsibility for any irregular Giveaway entry is replacement with another entry. If the potentially winning entry is an Internet or other computer entry, the potential winner must provide VCF with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Grand prize winner cannot assign or transfer the prize to another person. First runner-up prize tickets cannot be sold or transferred.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By entering the Giveaway, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Merlin Entertainments Group, Merlin Entertainments Group Florida, LLC, LEGOLAND Florida Resort, Spirit Airlines, Facebook, Twitter and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, Polk County, the TDC, PCTSM, Visit Central Florida, and participating giveaway partners (including prize providers) (collectively, the “Contest Sponsor”), and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, demands, losses, damages and liabilities of any nature whatsoever in which the winner may now or hereafter be entitled to assert , including, without limitation, any death, injury, loss of enjoyment or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever caused by, contributed to, or arising out of participation in the Giveaway or out of the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of prizes. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules. Void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All Federal, State and local laws and regulations apply. Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place only in the courts of Polk County, Florida or the U.S. District Court of Florida, Middle District (Tampa Division); (2) each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in these courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of these courts; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and attorneys’ fees. Winner authorizes the Released Parties to use his/her name and likeness, and the names and likenesses of his/her travel companions, on the Contest Sponsor’s websites and promotional materials, worldwide and in perpetuity, without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. TAX INFORMATION: All taxes and fees on prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Fair Market Value of the grand prize is approximately $5,150. The Fair Market Value of the first runner up prize is $550. The Fair Market Value of each Second Runner Up Prize is $100, of which there are ten (10). The complete Prize Package is as follows:
Grand Prize X 1
• Four (4) 3-day tickets to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park, LEGOLAND Water Park and Three (3) Night Hotel Stay at LEGOLAND Pirate Island Hotel or LEGOLAND Florida Hotel with breakfast included, free hotel parking (Est. value $2,500)
• $150 dining credit (Est. value $150)
• Spirit Airlines providing four (4) airline tickets valued up to $500 each including one checked bag, one carry-on and one assigned economy seat for travel to Tampa or Orlando from any domestic airport served by Spirit Airlines. Tickets to be redeemed for travel within one year from notification of winning prize. All costs and expenses associated with the Prize acceptance and use not specified here, including but not limited to lodging, transportation costs, meals, gratuities and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Subject to applicable law, all data from entries may be used by Spirit Airlines for marketing purposes, provided that entrants will have the right to opt out of receiving e-mail communications on and after the receipt of the first such email. United States residing in the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States or Washington, D.C. who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry.
• $250 debit gift card for car rental use (Est. Value: $400)
• Visit Central Florida swag bag, including backpack cooler (Est. value $100)
First Runner-Up Prize X 1
• Four (4) 2-day tickets to LEGOLAND Florida Theme Park (Est. Value $450)
• Visit Central Florida Swag bag, including backpack cooler (Est. Value $100)
Second Runner-Up Prize X 10
• Visit Central Florida swag Bag, including backpack cooler (Est. Value $100)
Sponsored by: Visit Central Florida, 2701 Lake Myrtle Park Road, Auburndale, FL 33823