Wet those lips and get ready to experience what Winter Haven offers to both locals and visitors alike. Your friendly tour guide will share the history of food and this award winning city, all while you sample delicious dishes.
Flavors of Winter Haven Food Tour
During this 2.5 hour walking tour, you will visit a Thai Haven, Union Taproom, Confection, The Treasured Olive and more. In addition to sampling great food and drinks, you’ll learn about the history of Winter Haven too. You’ll be visiting a wide variety of family-owned restaurants and shops in the downtown area.
Winter Haven Food Tours can make this a great experience for almost everyone! Do you have specific dietary requirements – dairy-free, gluten-free, no shellfish, etc.? Be sure to note those in during the checkout process.
Afternoon Flavors Tour Samplings Include:
- Juice Shots
- Chicken Wings
- French Truffle Burger
- Thai Spring Roll
- Fresh Japanese Sushi & Edamame
- Strawberry Basil Kombucha
- American Fried Pickles
- Infused Olive Oil Samples
- Mexican Tacos
- Gourmet Filled Cookies
- Chocolate samples from around the world
- Tasty Surprise Food Truck
Tastings are subject to change based on season and ingredient availably, so please be understanding.
2021 Special Pricing Afternoon Flavors Tour Dates
Below you’ll find tour dates with special pricing – just $69.55 per adult. Other Afternoon Flavors tours are available through winterhavenfoodtours.com.
- May 21 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- June 25 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- July 2 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- August 21 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- September 25 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- October 22 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- November 26 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
- December 3 Tour – Book at pro.peek.com
It’s Easy to Book with Winter Haven Food Tours
Your tour guide is friendly, licensed and certified, so you’ll be getting a professional and fun experience. Because small group settings are best, tours are limited to 10 attendees, and everyone will be wearing masks. Almost every part of your tour will be outside, so be sure to pay attention to the weather forecast. During your tour, guides will have hand sanitizer available and practice social distancing.
You may also want to read our Spend a Weekend in Winter Haven blog post.