Theatre Winter Haven hosts outdoor, Stadium Concerts each weekend.
Outdoor Stadium Concerts Every Friday & Saturday
If you’re looking for safe, outdoor entertainment on weekends in Winter Haven, then look no further. Theatre Winter Haven hosts a wide variety of shows at Chain O’ Lakes Stadium, near the intersection of Hwy 17 and Cypress Gardens Blvd. Gates open at 7:00 p.m. and be sure to bring your lawn chairs, a cooler, and even a Frisbee as the crowd social distances in the outfield grass.
Tickets are $18.00 when you buy for just 1 concert, and $15.00 when you buy a 3-concert package. You can purchase tickets for the concerts listed below by going to theatrewinterhaven.com.
- Friday, August 6 at 8:00 p.m. The Music of Neil Diamond
- Sunday, August 15 at 7:00 p.m. The Music of the Bee Gees
- Friday, August 20 at 8:00 p.m. The Music of the Beach Boys
- Sunday, August 22 at 7:00 p.m. The Music of Barry Manilow
- Saturday, August 28 at 8:00 p.m. The Pioneers of Rock ‘n Soul
- Sunday, August 29 at 7:00 p.m. The Music of Tina Turner and the Blues Brothers
- Friday, September 10 at 8:00 p.m. Hitz of the Ritz
- Sunday, September 12 at 7:00 p.m. The Music of Motown
- Friday, September 17 at 8:00 p.m. The Legends of Country
- Sunday, September 19 at 7:00 p.m. The Music of Earth, Wind, and Fire
- Friday, September 24 at 8:00 p.m. The Music from the Grand Ole Opry
- Sunday, September 26 at 7:00 p.m. The Music of Billy Joel